Keurig B40 Reviews:
The Keurig B40 Elite has an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars across all the major consumer sites that provide a rating system. Combined, the sample size is nearly 1300 reviews, with about 850 five star ratings! This tells us that indeed, the Keurig B40 single serve coffee maker is a great model. So, what are people saying?
- Variety! Yes, most people comment about the variety of K-Cups available in their reviews
- Easy to use! 86.2% of reviewers mentioned ease of use
- Stylish. 52% of reviews contain a comment of how stylish the B40 is
- 18% of all reviews make mention of how not durable the machine seems to be. This is consistent among all Keurig single serve coffee maker reviews. Essentially 1 in 6 people have their machine break or stop working correctly within 6 months!
- A further 25% mention limited cup sizes, as the B40 only dispenses 2 different portion sizes. Not to be confused with accommodating various cups!
Some quotes taken directly from customer reviews:
“I think the people who claim this machine is too loud and complain that it vibrates too much are your normal Mr. Coffee people. Yes, the machine makes noise. Its pumping pressurized hot water into the K-Cups. Of course its gonna make noise. I counted each time the noise was made. It lasts five seconds each time, at most. And its MUCH quieter than my Melitta Mill & Brew, which grinds the coffee beans with a high shrill. This machine also vibrates. But again, its well worth the minor noise and moderate vibration. You shouldnt be shelling out this much money for a coffee machine if you expect a Mr. Coffee coffee maker. You are buying a gourmet coffee machine, and it has some cool features that require hot pressurized water to be pumped through the machine. Not a big deal!
I highly recommend this machine. Just do your research and make sure this is the coffee machine you are looking for. It takes time to research, but it pays off in the end. I couldnt be happier with the B40, and dont see why anyone else wouldnt be just as pleased.”
–Peace Frog, Amazon
“Thank goodness it comes with a warranty. Less than 9 months and needing a replacement. I have taken very good care of brewer cleaning once a month but mineral build up is not coming out and causing no flow and back flow into tank. Not durable, not easy to clean the needle either. I was expecting to get a lot more life out of this product.”
–Mom from Washington
As you can see from these Keurig B40 single serve coffee maker reviews, it really depends on your expectations as to whether or not the B40 Elite is for you.
Keurig B60 Reviews:
The Keurig B60 model is very practical. It is really simple to use, very quiet and quick and on top of all that, it produces coffee that remains consistent. My B60 is a nice looking coffee maker with blue lighting on the screen and it lights up the water reservoir. This is my preferred one cup brewer, and writing single serve coffee maker reviews is a lot easier when you really do use one.
Also sporting a solid 4.0 out of 5 stars, this model gets about 1300 5 star ratings out the 2400 or so reviews you can read. Don’t let this deter you! The expectations of this model are higher due to the cost, but in reality it delivers.
***Attention: For a limited time it is possible to get a Keurig Special Edition coffee maker for FREE, just click here! You really have nothing to lose!***
- The coffee remains consistent, there is no “this coffee is too strong or too weak” business and of course it is as easy to use as the Keurig B40 (more so in fact) by having 91% of B60 single serve coffee maker reviews include “Easy to use” as a feature.
- It looks really nice and stands out in a modern kitchen. Again beating the B40 as 62% of reviewers mentioned the good looks of this machine.
- It is faster than a regular coffee brewer
- Has a lot of variety for K-Cups
- It can be loud closer to the end of the brewing cycle but other than that it is quiet. Only a paltry 5% mentioned noise as a con.
- Not durable. A little higher at 10.5% but considerably less than the 18% that was represented by the B40 reviews. And as far as durability goes the Keurig B60 is the best of the lot.
Now, as mentioned before the B60 is one of my favorites and I do have one. But the review isn’t biased, I really do love it. But I have to say my first one did suffer some issues and I had to get a second. And for the record, I do prefer my Tassimo since I am a cappuccino kind of person. So, what do customers think of the B60? Quotes:
“If youre reading these single serve coffee maker reviews, youre most likely doing research and trying to decide between the Keurig line (B40,B50,B60), the Tassimo, or the Senseo. Out of those three, the Keurig is the best looking, the most durable, has the best heating and pumping mechanism, and has the largest variety of coffees and teas available. The Tassimos versatility is tempting, but variety of coffees is lacking, the machine is a first-run model that does not feel as quality as the Keurig (I could barely find a piece of metal in the entire thing), and it cannot be set to warm itself up like the Keurig. The Senseo isnt bad and I may even consider getting it as a second machine, but it is kind of lame how you need two pods to brew an 8 oz cup of coffee. Considering the price of pods that I was looking at, it would out price both the Keurig and the Tassimo for daily usage.”
-The Mad Hatter, Amazon
“When we got our first one we were very pleased. In fact we ended up buying 5 more and giving them away as wedding presents and an anniversary present. within about 18 mos ours quit working. within the next few months 3 of the other 5 stopped working. I contacted the mfg and with a large amount of hassle they agreed to sell me another one for $100. we have had the second one for about 14 months and now it has stopped working. the mfg does not stand behind the product line if its over a year. Do not buy this product if you want it to work for more than a year!!! Out of the 7 I have purchased in the last 33 months only one still works!!!”
So once more you can see that there are negative reviews as well as positive. Do the pro’s outweigh the con’s? That is your decision but really I can’t stress enough how generally wonderful the B60 is versus many other coffee makers. Do yourself a favor and pick one up. You will not be disappointed and as you can see the single serve coffee maker reviews above pretty much say the same.