How to choose the best single serve coffee maker?
If you are on the lookout for instant caffeinated gratification without any mess, then the single serve coffee maker is the ideal choice. The following factors should be considered in order to be happy with your purchase.
- Analyze the types of single serve coffee makers: The market is flooded with so many types of single serve coffee makers. Determining the type of coffee that you intend to brew will help you in simplifying the purchasing decision. If you prefer the standard filter coffee, then you can opt to buy the regular single serve coffee makers. However, if you prefer a variety of creamy lattes, flavored coffees and gourmet coffees then it is best to go with specialty single serve coffee makers. There are also best single serve coffee makers that can brew both regular and specialty beverages.
- Determine the operating costs: Before deciding on the model, be prepared to invest in a single cup coffee maker that may cost more initially rather than the regular coffee makers that involve the cost of buying capsules. Even though you can buy in bulk quantities your choice will be limited to that specific type of capsule only. This is not advisable as it can tend to increase the ongoing costs.
- An insight into the capacity and cup selections: While some models of single serve coffee makers can brew one single serving of coffee some models are truly versatile and flexible and assures a wide array of options. After considering the number of persons who will be using the brewer, the brew strength and the water reservoir size you can decide on the cup option.
- Competency and performance: The coffee maker should be powerful enough to assure performance efficiency. Power influences the brewing temperature and the speed. Generally it is recommended to buy the 1200 to 1500 watts capacity to ensure speed and temperature at the optimal levels. Hence go for the single serve coffee maker that brews fresh, great tasting coffee while assuring flawless performance and excellent versatility.
- Easy to operate and use: Offering one-cup-at-a-time convenience you can brew coffee without any mess or hassle. Yes, they are so easy to operate and use. They incorporate user-friendly features and hence you will need only a few minutes to familiarize with it. However, before buying one make sure that the water reservoir can be easily removed for filling, scale removal and periodic maintenance.
- Function and highlighting features: Generally, these single cup coffee makers are intended to brew only coffees. However, some machines can also brew your favorite cup of tea and various iced beverages. If you like the extra foamy coffee like the cappuccinos or the deliciously delectable taste of the espresso drink, lattes you can opt for the pod-style brewers. However if you like the full-flavored aromatic espressos you can go for the Nespresso. Choose the model that can accommodate even tall glasses and the ones that implement a removable drip tray.
- Careful scrutiny of the size: The best single serve coffee makers that you select should correctly fit into your kitchen counter space. The height should be perfect enough to fit into your counter space and assure easy accessibility for water refilling. Make sure to choose a gorgeous and stylish looking single serve coffee brewer to complement your modern kitchen. The single cup coffee maker is also suitable for offices to brew a perfect blend of gourmet varieties for your office staff. A brewer with several cup size options and that which brews both coffees and teas to suit every palate is ideal for offices. Also make sure that it incorporates a large water reservoir and a travel mug too.